- Mon, 12:25: Money buys you everything including the ability to ignore the tragedy of plastic pollution. Just wait until the claims start for the link between plastic and our health. https://t.co/Q978nBkXBR
- Mon, 14:17: To be who we are shouldn't require a methodology but to accept (absent desire or seeking) who we are at the deepest human and humane level.
- Mon, 17:02: Signed off on one Contract today. Very relieved. And nice to work with a great team on the other side, even though we had a few rocky patches along the way.
- Tue, 05:55: I think it's time for a 2nd cup of coffee😞.
- Tue, 06:00: “I have come to believe over and over again that what is most important to me must be spoken, made verbal and shared, even at the risk of having it bruised or misunderstood.” ― Audre Lorde
- Tue, 07:00: Here's never good enough https://t.co/LJcC50PUz2 / today's little blog offering https://t.co/NeMOdthPxU
- Tue, 07:38: Tis cold this morning 🦋🌿 https://t.co/Z0iivpR4zL
- Tue, 08:38: 4 of 5 stars to The Anti-Capitalist Chronicles by David Harvey https://t.co/YFfTapHXZx
- Tue, 09:06: Pathological Consumption Has Become So Normalised That We Scarcely Notice It https://t.co/zu0OSno2IS
- Tue, 09:17: Thinking of my beloved grandparents, Peter and Lorna. The kindest, most loving couple I've ever known. My gran was deaf and blind by the age of 31 and never, ever complained. Grandad was her carer, as well as being a hospital porter and a fantastic gardener. Miss them so much. https://t.co/XCXOxwTn2b
Tue, 12:11: The solution is so often the problem. https://t.co/Z9vONv7Kiy Tue, 16:26: We're so in love with our thinking, as if that's…
Mon, 12:04: Why do I keep reading headlines that say "This is our last chance [to avert the climate catastrophe]" alongside other stories…
Sun, 12:19: Why should there a or any purpose to our life? Is that simply another story that we were forced or expected to consume from the…