- Sun, 12:40: Helping daughter #3 with her homework on Buddhism and pluralism. Deeply interesting but she gives me that look which means “Come on Dad, you’re looking at this way too deeply” 😂.
- Sun, 13:00: Currently reading SPQR by @wmarybeard / such brilliant writing / Totally absorbed by it.
- Sun, 17:02: What are you most looking forward to in 2021?
- Mon, 06:00: “I need to be alone. I need to ponder my shame and my despair in seclusion; I need the sunshine and the paving stones of the streets without companions, without conversation, face to face with myself, with only the music of my heart for company.” ― Henry Miller, Tropic of Cancer
- Mon, 07:22: First call of the day done. Now I'm an expert on public procurement law 😂.
- Mon, 07:24: Goldberg Variations, BWV 988: Aria by Murray Perahia on Amazon Music // still, I've got music 💖 https://t.co/tieOjv1JSO
- Mon, 08:58: I love our @Riverford veg box. Such a nice way to start the week. #itsthesimplethings
- Mon, 10:58: Our fav spot 🙂🦋🌿 https://t.co/Hm94h34ymU
- Mon, 12:00: What is Solitude? – Zen Mountain Monastery https://t.co/Z9htxih0U8 https://t.co/Vg7Z4n3Qhz
Fri, 12:12: Sometimes you know it's not a good idea to join in on a heated, vitriol-infused debate on Twitter. Fri, 12:14: Former MP Frank…
Thu, 12:11: COP26 will achieve nothing. It will be another flag-waving exercise. In any event, too many governments and companies are intent on…