- Sun, 12:40: Helping daughter #3 with her homework on Buddhism and pluralism. Deeply interesting but she gives me that look which means “Come on Dad, you’re looking at this way too deeply” 😂.
- Sun, 13:00: Currently reading SPQR by @wmarybeard / such brilliant writing / Totally absorbed by it.
- Sun, 17:02: What are you most looking forward to in 2021?
- Mon, 06:00: “I need to be alone. I need to ponder my shame and my despair in seclusion; I need the sunshine and the paving stones of the streets without companions, without conversation, face to face with myself, with only the music of my heart for company.” ― Henry Miller, Tropic of Cancer
- Mon, 07:22: First call of the day done. Now I'm an expert on public procurement law 😂.
- Mon, 07:24: Goldberg Variations, BWV 988: Aria by Murray Perahia on Amazon Music // still, I've got music 💖 https://t.co/tieOjv1JSO
- Mon, 08:58: I love our @Riverford veg box. Such a nice way to start the week. #itsthesimplethings
- Mon, 10:58: Our fav spot 🙂🦋🌿 https://t.co/Hm94h34ymU
- Mon, 12:00: What is Solitude? – Zen Mountain Monastery https://t.co/Z9htxih0U8 https://t.co/Vg7Z4n3Qhz
Tue, 04:53: "Moving on, as a concept, is for stupid people, because any sensible person knows grief is a long-term project. I refuse to rush.…
Sun, 18:20: I'm deep into the writing of Ursula K. Le Guin. Just off the scale. Earthsea books right now. Mon, 04:15: "The paradox of…
Sat, 16:17: New minimalist set up. Writing, law and reading. Nothing else. https://t.co/nX6A1aatkK Sat, 18:36: “Don't bend; don't water…