- Wed, 12:37: Three hour call on a Slovenian contract. My head is spinning. And now straight into another complex negotiation. Ah the life I lead. #blessedstill
- Wed, 17:29: Feeling just a tad strung out and tired from 6 hours solid (no breaks) of video calls. Is this natural?
- Wed, 18:32: Makes my heart bleed. https://t.co/IGgZUFJeJe
- Wed, 18:39: Business as usual — whatever the hell that means! — is not an option. But what follows next? To be honest, if it doesn't recognise how precarious is our very existence then it's blind-sided by its own ignorance.
- Wed, 18:41: Do you have a favourite poem?
- Wed, 21:30: Beautiful ❤️ https://t.co/wZMcgdq7vN
- Thu, 06:00: “Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.” ― Anais Nin
- Thu, 08:12: Stephen Jenkinson at Borrowed Time – In conversation with Christos Galanis – Orphan Wisdom / @HelenaClayton this is the event on the 11th 🦋🙏 https://t.co/WvqpfSvmVL
Thu, 16:40: New word for me: ontogenetic. Thu, 16:43: Am I wrong to think that any argument to avert the climate catastrophe without also…
Wed, 15:00: Mrs S has taken the plunge and bought an electric car for work. Long overdue. I'm also close to selling my car. Back to riding my…
Sorry for my absence. I'm still writing, still sharing, still troubled aloud. And here's the thing: we're in the middle of the…