- Wed, 12:37: Three hour call on a Slovenian contract. My head is spinning. And now straight into another complex negotiation. Ah the life I lead. #blessedstill
- Wed, 17:29: Feeling just a tad strung out and tired from 6 hours solid (no breaks) of video calls. Is this natural?
- Wed, 18:32: Makes my heart bleed. https://t.co/IGgZUFJeJe
- Wed, 18:39: Business as usual — whatever the hell that means! — is not an option. But what follows next? To be honest, if it doesn't recognise how precarious is our very existence then it's blind-sided by its own ignorance.
- Wed, 18:41: Do you have a favourite poem?
- Wed, 21:30: Beautiful ❤️ https://t.co/wZMcgdq7vN
- Thu, 06:00: “Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.” ― Anais Nin
- Thu, 08:12: Stephen Jenkinson at Borrowed Time – In conversation with Christos Galanis – Orphan Wisdom / @HelenaClayton this is the event on the 11th 🦋🙏 https://t.co/WvqpfSvmVL
Fri, 12:12: Sometimes you know it's not a good idea to join in on a heated, vitriol-infused debate on Twitter. Fri, 12:14: Former MP Frank…
Thu, 12:11: COP26 will achieve nothing. It will be another flag-waving exercise. In any event, too many governments and companies are intent on…