- Mon, 13:43: The world of business needs a new lexicon and something much more purposeful than stakeholder value -- whatever the hell that means. And, the sooner we get away from talking about purpose as some cure-all, the happier I'll be.
- Mon, 17:45: Playing Right Down The Line by the Gerry Rafferty - the song we played at our wedding all those years ago. Still powerful, heart-fluttering feelings.
- Tue, 06:00: “There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning.” ― Jiddu Krishnamurti
- Tue, 06:58: Gary Jules - Mad World (live) https://t.co/FdvdPJEdVk / ❤️
- Tue, 07:37: day #3 - same spot. stunning. https://t.co/uUshGtBKvT
- Tue, 11:21: When you start to type a Tweet and realise...perhaps not.
- Tue, 11:41: I have this wonderful picture on my desk of Brian and our three children from their cousin's christening taken at Dartmouth Royal Naval College. Everyone seems so damn happy. I do so miss our family gatherings.
- Tue, 12:00: The 50 best albums of 2020: 50-41 https://t.co/YWQDVPqCjO
- Tue, 12:09: I don't miss private practice but I'd be lying if I don't wish for a chunky mediation or round-table negotiation. There's only so many contracts a man can read. #oneforthelawyers
Sat, 18:36: @ jameshaskell on @ talkSPORT is great. Sat, 19:01: Go @ lionsofficial. Brilliant result. Sun, 05:06: Early shift, woken…
Fri, 12:15: RT @ seasonalight: Chapter Severn – The Mouth – Deus Ex Machina https://t.co/qP0GqDs2KI On Capitalism and plot flaws, and more…
Thu, 16:40: New word for me: ontogenetic. Thu, 16:43: Am I wrong to think that any argument to avert the climate catastrophe without also…