- Mon, 13:43: The world of business needs a new lexicon and something much more purposeful than stakeholder value -- whatever the hell that means. And, the sooner we get away from talking about purpose as some cure-all, the happier I'll be.
- Mon, 17:45: Playing Right Down The Line by the Gerry Rafferty - the song we played at our wedding all those years ago. Still powerful, heart-fluttering feelings.
- Tue, 06:00: “There is no end to education. It is not that you read a book, pass an examination, and finish with education. The whole of life, from the moment you are born to the moment you die, is a process of learning.” ― Jiddu Krishnamurti
- Tue, 06:58: Gary Jules - Mad World (live) https://t.co/FdvdPJEdVk / ❤️
- Tue, 07:37: day #3 - same spot. stunning. https://t.co/uUshGtBKvT
- Tue, 11:21: When you start to type a Tweet and realise...perhaps not.
- Tue, 11:41: I have this wonderful picture on my desk of Brian and our three children from their cousin's christening taken at Dartmouth Royal Naval College. Everyone seems so damn happy. I do so miss our family gatherings.
- Tue, 12:00: The 50 best albums of 2020: 50-41 https://t.co/YWQDVPqCjO
- Tue, 12:09: I don't miss private practice but I'd be lying if I don't wish for a chunky mediation or round-table negotiation. There's only so many contracts a man can read. #oneforthelawyers
Tue, 04:53: "Moving on, as a concept, is for stupid people, because any sensible person knows grief is a long-term project. I refuse to rush.…
Sun, 18:20: I'm deep into the writing of Ursula K. Le Guin. Just off the scale. Earthsea books right now. Mon, 04:15: "The paradox of…
Sat, 16:17: New minimalist set up. Writing, law and reading. Nothing else. https://t.co/nX6A1aatkK Sat, 18:36: “Don't bend; don't water…