- Tue, 12:43: To you the outgoing President, nothing is sacred. https://t.co/dEiTlFrkfc
- Tue, 13:57: Another Teams call. So tempted to go with my flying Dorito background again.
- Tue, 18:03: Alfie at the vets. Nothing too serious but he needs a check up.
- Tue, 19:26: Helping daughter #3 with her A-level law on diminished responsibility. Something I studied a very long time ago. Fascinating area of law.
- Wed, 06:00: “And when at last you find someone to whom you feel you can pour out your soul, you stop in shock at the words you utter— they are so rusty, so ugly, so meaningless and feeble from being kept in the small cramped dark inside you so long.” ― Sylvia Plath
- Wed, 06:46: voice #5 - a short passage from another favourite book 🙏 https://t.co/PrlZWCED2A
- Wed, 07:04: New Zealand couple shuns developers to give 900 hectares of land to nation https://t.co/Ku2Dpm1Z2r https://t.co/ghGN27otGT
- Wed, 07:49: Me and the hound. https://t.co/dDEQfnRxX8
Tue, 04:53: "Moving on, as a concept, is for stupid people, because any sensible person knows grief is a long-term project. I refuse to rush.…
Sun, 18:20: I'm deep into the writing of Ursula K. Le Guin. Just off the scale. Earthsea books right now. Mon, 04:15: "The paradox of…
Sat, 16:17: New minimalist set up. Writing, law and reading. Nothing else. https://t.co/nX6A1aatkK Sat, 18:36: “Don't bend; don't water…