- Fri, 16:54: This warms my heart. If only more companies took the same approach. https://t.co/xSMatSOdJr
- Fri, 17:42: Bought a cool little light for my Zoom and Teams calls. A little bit excited. Is that sad?
- Fri, 18:41: Right, that's it. I've done my bit today.
- Sat, 04:56: 'I need to be alone. I need to ponder my shame and my despair in seclusion; I need the sunshine and the paving stones of the streets without companions, without conversation, face to face with myself, with only the music of my heart for company." — Henry Miller
- Sat, 08:09: Beautiful as always. https://t.co/ZrgbbhFc11
- Sat, 09:12: Very wet out there. Alfie didn't mind mind you. Going to be a quiet one today 😌.
- Sat, 11:13: Charles Bukowski 🙏 https://t.co/mLyTBFdOmn
Mon, 13:23: Another piece of pro bono work coming my way. At this rate, I'll be back in practice 😂. Mon, 14:31: RT @ Sir_Blizeek_: There's…
Mon, 04:44: "And that is just the point... how the world, moist and beautiful, calls to each of us to make a new and serious response. That's…
Sat, 12:04: Whatever happened to a telephone service where someone — a real person — answers the phone within three rings? God, I sound like…