- Fri, 16:54: This warms my heart. If only more companies took the same approach. https://t.co/xSMatSOdJr
- Fri, 17:42: Bought a cool little light for my Zoom and Teams calls. A little bit excited. Is that sad?
- Fri, 18:41: Right, that's it. I've done my bit today.
- Sat, 04:56: 'I need to be alone. I need to ponder my shame and my despair in seclusion; I need the sunshine and the paving stones of the streets without companions, without conversation, face to face with myself, with only the music of my heart for company." — Henry Miller
- Sat, 08:09: Beautiful as always. https://t.co/ZrgbbhFc11
- Sat, 09:12: Very wet out there. Alfie didn't mind mind you. Going to be a quiet one today 😌.
- Sat, 11:13: Charles Bukowski 🙏 https://t.co/mLyTBFdOmn
Fri, 12:46: Senior City lawyers want to continue working flexibly - or will leave - Legal Futures https://t.co/LTLsjUU96c…
Thu, 12:07: Stephen Jenkinson: Welcome to the Anthropocene — Medicine Path Podcast with Brian James https://t.co/0LLyfW8fp3…
Wed, 13:06: How do we help things to die? by @ CassieRobinson https://t.co/TEqIJM4DsL Wed, 16:31: Go Tell it on the Mountain / my next…