- Thu, 19:44: Oh god. Somebody else I knew from the days of my daughter's cycling has now died. f*** it never gets any easier.
- Fri, 05:43: "I know that it's easier to look at death than it is to look at pain, because while death is irrevocable, and the grief will lessen in time, pain is too often merely relentless and irreversible." — Robert Goolrick
- Fri, 06:57: Finding new meaning https://t.co/D8mAT5Ssfd https://t.co/fEZrEJMG4F
- Fri, 07:14: I'd like to buy a Bonsai tree but the last one Mrs S bought me -- 5 years old! -- I killed off in a matter of months. I think I'll make do for now with scrolling through Insta🤣.
- Fri, 08:17: Such a gorgeous morning. https://t.co/r3qLmhbOnm
- Fri, 09:07: So beautiful / Sub tuum praesidium, H. 28 by Ensemble Correspondances & S�bastien Dauc� https://t.co/BFxy9cEVSI
- Fri, 12:01: Line edit on a Contract. Dry as sawdust but it's got to be done.
Recent Posts from This Journal
Hardly the most original subject heading. Then again: right now, the depth of wisdom is skin-deep and instead, the world is…
“Do I contradict myself? Very well then I contradict myself, (I am large, I contain multitudes.)” ― Walt Whitman, Leaves of Grass