- Thu, 19:44: Oh god. Somebody else I knew from the days of my daughter's cycling has now died. f*** it never gets any easier.
- Fri, 05:43: "I know that it's easier to look at death than it is to look at pain, because while death is irrevocable, and the grief will lessen in time, pain is too often merely relentless and irreversible." — Robert Goolrick
- Fri, 06:57: Finding new meaning https://t.co/D8mAT5Ssfd https://t.co/fEZrEJMG4F
- Fri, 07:14: I'd like to buy a Bonsai tree but the last one Mrs S bought me -- 5 years old! -- I killed off in a matter of months. I think I'll make do for now with scrolling through Insta🤣.
- Fri, 08:17: Such a gorgeous morning. https://t.co/r3qLmhbOnm
- Fri, 09:07: So beautiful / Sub tuum praesidium, H. 28 by Ensemble Correspondances & S�bastien Dauc� https://t.co/BFxy9cEVSI
- Fri, 12:01: Line edit on a Contract. Dry as sawdust but it's got to be done.
Sun, 14:29: A morning spent in the garden. Good to get some mud on my hands and feel the cold. Sun, 18:03: Music is in my bones. London…
Thu, 12:18: I don't know why I bother organising the cushions on the sofa when the dog throws them all on the floor. #guiltyascharged…
Sun, 12:59: Meet the new breed of cabinet minister – too rubbish to fail | Sonia Sodha https://t.co/X1IIyNnCuz Sun, 14:41: Food poverty…