- Thu, 19:44: Oh god. Somebody else I knew from the days of my daughter's cycling has now died. f*** it never gets any easier.
- Fri, 05:43: "I know that it's easier to look at death than it is to look at pain, because while death is irrevocable, and the grief will lessen in time, pain is too often merely relentless and irreversible." — Robert Goolrick
- Fri, 06:57: Finding new meaning https://t.co/D8mAT5Ssfd https://t.co/fEZrEJMG4F
- Fri, 07:14: I'd like to buy a Bonsai tree but the last one Mrs S bought me -- 5 years old! -- I killed off in a matter of months. I think I'll make do for now with scrolling through Insta🤣.
- Fri, 08:17: Such a gorgeous morning. https://t.co/r3qLmhbOnm
- Fri, 09:07: So beautiful / Sub tuum praesidium, H. 28 by Ensemble Correspondances & S�bastien Dauc� https://t.co/BFxy9cEVSI
- Fri, 12:01: Line edit on a Contract. Dry as sawdust but it's got to be done.
Fri, 12:46: Senior City lawyers want to continue working flexibly - or will leave - Legal Futures https://t.co/LTLsjUU96c…
Thu, 12:07: Stephen Jenkinson: Welcome to the Anthropocene — Medicine Path Podcast with Brian James https://t.co/0LLyfW8fp3…
Wed, 13:06: How do we help things to die? by @ CassieRobinson https://t.co/TEqIJM4DsL Wed, 16:31: Go Tell it on the Mountain / my next…