- Sat, 12:43: Some of my happiest Bond memories / RIP Mr Connery. https://t.co/1Ujb5urNFU
- Sat, 13:15: A long time ago now, but I thought it was time I watched Erin Brockovich again.
- Sat, 17:01: Reading about Green Swans and Ugly Ducklings. One for you @TomCayman.
- Sun, 04:51: Quietmusic by @musicinablender https://t.co/J76romRmo3
- Sun, 04:53: "Life games reflect life aims. And the games men choose to play indicate not only their type, but also their level of inner development" — Robert S. de Ropp, The Master Game: Pathways to Higher Consciousness
- Sun, 06:14: A quiet start. Coffee, music and a bit of writing. I'm not sure where the pooch is (on someone's bed no doubt) but he'll be ready for the off as soon as it gets light.
- Sun, 07:00: Where next? https://t.co/SbPOC8S5pC https://t.co/rWmGatcgqV
- Sun, 08:26: It's amazing what a good night's sleep does for our wellness and energy 😄.
- Sun, 10:24: Violin Concerto in E Major, BWV 1042: II. Adagio by Johann Sebastian Bach / reading now having taken daughter #3 for her driving lesson. https://t.co/JoIMZGvZeZ
- Sun, 10:31: Goldberg Variations. Quite possibly the most exquisite piece of classical music ever written.
Mon, 13:23: Another piece of pro bono work coming my way. At this rate, I'll be back in practice 😂. Mon, 14:31: RT @ Sir_Blizeek_: There's…
Mon, 04:44: "And that is just the point... how the world, moist and beautiful, calls to each of us to make a new and serious response. That's…
Sat, 12:04: Whatever happened to a telephone service where someone — a real person — answers the phone within three rings? God, I sound like…