- Sat, 12:43: Some of my happiest Bond memories / RIP Mr Connery. https://t.co/1Ujb5urNFU
- Sat, 13:15: A long time ago now, but I thought it was time I watched Erin Brockovich again.
- Sat, 17:01: Reading about Green Swans and Ugly Ducklings. One for you @TomCayman.
- Sun, 04:51: Quietmusic by @musicinablender https://t.co/J76romRmo3
- Sun, 04:53: "Life games reflect life aims. And the games men choose to play indicate not only their type, but also their level of inner development" — Robert S. de Ropp, The Master Game: Pathways to Higher Consciousness
- Sun, 06:14: A quiet start. Coffee, music and a bit of writing. I'm not sure where the pooch is (on someone's bed no doubt) but he'll be ready for the off as soon as it gets light.
- Sun, 07:00: Where next? https://t.co/SbPOC8S5pC https://t.co/rWmGatcgqV
- Sun, 08:26: It's amazing what a good night's sleep does for our wellness and energy 😄.
- Sun, 10:24: Violin Concerto in E Major, BWV 1042: II. Adagio by Johann Sebastian Bach / reading now having taken daughter #3 for her driving lesson. https://t.co/JoIMZGvZeZ
- Sun, 10:31: Goldberg Variations. Quite possibly the most exquisite piece of classical music ever written.
Fri, 12:46: Senior City lawyers want to continue working flexibly - or will leave - Legal Futures https://t.co/LTLsjUU96c…
Thu, 12:07: Stephen Jenkinson: Welcome to the Anthropocene — Medicine Path Podcast with Brian James https://t.co/0LLyfW8fp3…
Wed, 13:06: How do we help things to die? by @ CassieRobinson https://t.co/TEqIJM4DsL Wed, 16:31: Go Tell it on the Mountain / my next…