- Sat, 14:42: It's arrived #exocide https://t.co/pcKEOkvYQU
- Sat, 16:05: David Whyte's book on Ecocide is absolutely rivetting but deeply shocking at the same time. It's almost too much to take in, particularly around corporate, executive and scientific misfeasance.
- Sat, 16:52: Right off to watch @ExeterChiefs do the double.
- Sat, 20:32: So happy that @ExeterChiefs did the double.
- Sun, 04:59: "If we are always arriving and departing, it is also true that we are eternally anchored. One's destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things." — Henry Miller
- Sun, 06:00: “It is love and friendship, the sanctity and celebration of our relationships, that not only support a good life, but create one. Through friendships, we spark and inspire one another's ambitions.” ― Wallace Stegner, Crossing to Safety
- Sun, 08:36: Half way through the book Ecocide by David Whyte (not the poet). Much to ponder, particularly around the interplay with legal personality, directors' duties and criminal/civil responsibility.
- Sun, 09:03: A few years ago (daughter #3 - now 17!). A picture that my late father-in-law lovingly displayed above his desk ❤️. https://t.co/hMd4YGiTI9
- Sun, 09:24: Nothing beats homemade soup. Butternut squash, carrot, onion and sweet potatoes. What could be easier? Oh, and bit of heat with a smidgen of madras curry powder.
Mon, 13:23: Another piece of pro bono work coming my way. At this rate, I'll be back in practice 😂. Mon, 14:31: RT @ Sir_Blizeek_: There's…
Mon, 04:44: "And that is just the point... how the world, moist and beautiful, calls to each of us to make a new and serious response. That's…
Sat, 12:04: Whatever happened to a telephone service where someone — a real person — answers the phone within three rings? God, I sound like…