- Sat, 14:42: It's arrived #exocide https://t.co/pcKEOkvYQU
- Sat, 16:05: David Whyte's book on Ecocide is absolutely rivetting but deeply shocking at the same time. It's almost too much to take in, particularly around corporate, executive and scientific misfeasance.
- Sat, 16:52: Right off to watch @ExeterChiefs do the double.
- Sat, 20:32: So happy that @ExeterChiefs did the double.
- Sun, 04:59: "If we are always arriving and departing, it is also true that we are eternally anchored. One's destination is never a place but rather a new way of looking at things." — Henry Miller
- Sun, 06:00: “It is love and friendship, the sanctity and celebration of our relationships, that not only support a good life, but create one. Through friendships, we spark and inspire one another's ambitions.” ― Wallace Stegner, Crossing to Safety
- Sun, 08:36: Half way through the book Ecocide by David Whyte (not the poet). Much to ponder, particularly around the interplay with legal personality, directors' duties and criminal/civil responsibility.
- Sun, 09:03: A few years ago (daughter #3 - now 17!). A picture that my late father-in-law lovingly displayed above his desk ❤️. https://t.co/hMd4YGiTI9
- Sun, 09:24: Nothing beats homemade soup. Butternut squash, carrot, onion and sweet potatoes. What could be easier? Oh, and bit of heat with a smidgen of madras curry powder.
Fri, 12:46: Senior City lawyers want to continue working flexibly - or will leave - Legal Futures https://t.co/LTLsjUU96c…
Thu, 12:07: Stephen Jenkinson: Welcome to the Anthropocene — Medicine Path Podcast with Brian James https://t.co/0LLyfW8fp3…
Wed, 13:06: How do we help things to die? by @ CassieRobinson https://t.co/TEqIJM4DsL Wed, 16:31: Go Tell it on the Mountain / my next…