- Wed, 12:23: You'd have thought with the amount said and written about leadership -- or whatever it's now called! -- we'd have this thing nailed. Perhaps we don't need leaders but better kinship, village-mindedness and to truly understand the meaning of the word "we".
- Wed, 12:25: Slowly watching over the next couple of nights the documentary "Francis Bacon and the Brutality of Fact". Deeply moving and further insight into what made Bacon such a great artist.
- Wed, 16:10: @maxjohnporter where I do pre order the new book? I'm a huge fan of Francis Bacon and I know yours will be brilliant. PS. The BBC documentary is still the best thing out there https://t.co/Vkj8wjJsbB
- Wed, 17:02: @chrisnicholsT2i Is this on your radar? https://t.co/vZ8LWsNDwl
- Thu, 06:00: “We abuse land because we see it as a commodity belonging to us. When we see land as a community to which we belong, we may begin to use it with love and respect.” ― Aldo Leopold
- Thu, 08:25: Still musing on the use of and purview of the word 'we' in conversation, particularly in our hyper-individualistic world.
- Thu, 08:51: All in https://t.co/FFDRwK4fAE https://t.co/lmaWO0JE2x
- Thu, 09:12: Just about to book my ticket to hear Stephen Jenkinson. Thanks for putting this together. Julian https://t.co/ZdQt9qq2kf
Wed, 12:39: The more I peer into the abyss of the Anthropocene, the greater is my overwhelm and grief. My sense is that it's too late on so…
Mon, 13:23: Another piece of pro bono work coming my way. At this rate, I'll be back in practice 😂. Mon, 14:31: RT @ Sir_Blizeek_: There's…