- Mon, 12:34: Every Color of Light: A Stunning Japanese Illustrated Celebration of Change, the Sky, and the Fullness of Life https://t.co/nrDzryfPo4 / one for you @MJCarty https://t.co/DOblTrXoMQ
- Mon, 13:52: Our truest self https://t.co/HQCI33ywlS https://t.co/FLG9lHst9T
- Mon, 18:05: Well done to the person who has cut the s*** out of the hedges tonight. There is practically nothing left for the birds!
- Mon, 18:12: Die Wise - A Manifesto for Sanity and Soul by Stephen Jenkinson. https://t.co/wmzJ7ynWoM
- Tue, 05:34: "As a poet I hold the most archaic values on earth. They go back to the Neolithic: the fertility of the soil, the magic of animals, the power-vision in solitude, the terrifying initiation & rebirth, the love and ecstasy of the dance, the common work of the tribe." — Gary Snyder
- Tue, 07:09: Self-enquiry can, if we're not careful, turn into self-absorbtion.
- Tue, 07:23: Here again / Nils Frahm - SAYS https://t.co/sMWLBrawu0
- Tue, 07:46: Currently reading "healing through the dark emotions - The wisdom of grief, fear and despair" by Miriam Greenspan. Again, another book to take my time over, and fully absorb the delicate phrasing and (at times) heart-wrenching stories.
Fri, 12:46: Senior City lawyers want to continue working flexibly - or will leave - Legal Futures https://t.co/LTLsjUU96c…
Thu, 12:07: Stephen Jenkinson: Welcome to the Anthropocene — Medicine Path Podcast with Brian James https://t.co/0LLyfW8fp3…
Wed, 13:06: How do we help things to die? by @ CassieRobinson https://t.co/TEqIJM4DsL Wed, 16:31: Go Tell it on the Mountain / my next…