- Sun, 16:23: I feel suspended in the ooze of loss, grief and the disbelief of what we've done to the world. I know, much like the weather, this felt sense will lift but it's making me question (again) the plethora of cultural 'norms' that have previously suffused my life.
- Sun, 18:02: I'd love to watch The Prisoner on the big screen https://t.co/YZK96bxGX6
- Sun, 18:22: For all those dealing with the loss of a loved one, I feel your pain. The excruciating pain of never being able to hug, to touch and to hear our loved ones ever again. Bless you all ❤️.
- Sun, 18:49: Just about to start watching 1917.
- Mon, 05:19: "Like great works, deep feelings always mean more than they are conscious of saying." — Albert Camus, The Myth of Sisyphus
- Mon, 05:42: Nils Frahm to tune in to the quiet of the morning https://t.co/XGdkpUX4T9.
- Mon, 07:00: Here again https://t.co/yJPYPO9boc https://t.co/p6WVhpdfg5
- Mon, 08:24: Thanks @Riverford for another great veg box.
- Mon, 08:53: 😓 https://t.co/50BuBSwkep
Fri, 12:46: Senior City lawyers want to continue working flexibly - or will leave - Legal Futures https://t.co/LTLsjUU96c…
Thu, 12:07: Stephen Jenkinson: Welcome to the Anthropocene — Medicine Path Podcast with Brian James https://t.co/0LLyfW8fp3…
Wed, 13:06: How do we help things to die? by @ CassieRobinson https://t.co/TEqIJM4DsL Wed, 16:31: Go Tell it on the Mountain / my next…