- Mon, 18:01: Why do we only talk about missing people, in a brokenhearted way, when they're no longer here? Why can't we exhibit and show that emotion when they're still here?
- Tue, 05:32: "Meditation is for many a foreign concept, somehow distant and foreboding, seemingly impossible to participate in. But another word for meditation is simply awareness. Meditation is awareness." — Stephen Levine, A Gradual Awakening https://t.co/liHTAcDwQX
- Tue, 06:04: Life is habit forming (AIN'T IT SO), and it's nice to find myself back to my early-morning routine that previously was so productive and creative.
- Tue, 07:00: A lost culture https://t.co/s8YHSSBFZl / today's little blog offering. https://t.co/rUueJ0pw1z
- Tue, 07:41: It's cold this morning. Not quite ready for gloves but I definitely need a few more layers. https://t.co/QWLHzgqe4A
- Tue, 08:57: Non disclosure agreements (NDAs). Does anyone ever read the damn things? Too many I see look like they've come out a vending machine where someone keeps pressing 'F5'.
- Tue, 09:06: I keep hearing the regnant label 'food standards' bandied about. No doubt, if not upheld, inferior and health-limiting in so many ways. But how about paying as much attention to the animals (pigs, chickens, cows) who have such sh*t lives all in the name of what? Consumption!
- Tue, 09:11: I've never understood the concept let alone the cultural narrative of 'earning a living'. We don't earn life anymore than we avoid or cheat death. Life is a gift, and I'd be first to admit (to fall on my sword) that I've eviscerated too much of my life obsessed with work.
- Tue, 10:24: The great thaw: global heating upends life on Arctic permafrost – photo essay https://t.co/ga2CYHhhtG https://t.co/GQSj0if5Ht
- Tue, 11:41: Max Richter - Mercy / love this https://t.co/15aMidqOdp
I'm learning the hard way that save for when someone needs my legal opinion, the rest of the time, well, it's best I keep my mouth shut. Back to…
I don't call myself an international lawyer — better a man of mystery! — but this week I've had to cover so many legal jurisdictions, I'm no longer…
So, today, it really kicked off. I've had to advise on Contracts (I don't know the total value but it's a lot) covering England, German, France,…