- Fri, 12:55: Francis Weller on Grief (2013) https://t.co/TlqV4KnJN5 https://t.co/EdEycHC6rt
- Fri, 15:38: Me and Alf doing our thing. https://t.co/sMEbKp2ZFv
- Fri, 17:35: Lost Nation Road https://t.co/MNvxyjVol1 / I love this short film by the wonderful Ian MacKenzie featuring you know who. https://t.co/xrLcGrGT1G
- Fri, 17:50: Grief shows up in so many areas of our life including (of course) the loss of a loved one, but also the loss of community, our connection to the earth and never quite finding something purposeful to do with our one, & oh-so-precious life. And it's not something to overcome but...
- Sat, 06:02: "Bringing grief and death out of the shadow is our spiritual responsibility, our sacred duty. By so doing, we may be able to feel our desire for life once again and remember who we are, where we belong, and what is sacred." — Francis Weller https://t.co/AQtqDfJGrW
Mon, 13:26: Does the word ‘normal’ have any meaning? Everything seems at odds with everything else. Tue, 06:00: "The individual has always…
Sat, 13:58: Sitting quietly and undisturbed listening to Portishead - Glory Box. Doesn't get much better. Sat, 16:59: OLD HANDS - Stephen…