- Thu, 17:51: Do we have an obligation to be OK all the time? I bloody hope note.
- Thu, 18:03: As a sign of something more than humility — ie being human — there's nothing wrong with saying, " I don't know".
- Fri, 05:22: "All lives are lived in the swirls and eddies of what has gone along before them. Then, with a little time passing, we ourselves, our lives and all we hold dear, become what has gone before, a swirl or an eddy or both." — Stephen Jenkinson
- Fri, 06:59: Out just before 6am with the pooch. What a night sky, and then to catch the elusive first light. It made me feel so small and insignificant among the billions of stars.
- Fri, 07:49: A bit of Zero 7 to start my day https://t.co/QnwSrgWOdB
- Fri, 11:48: Just renewed my Practising Certificate; I suppose that's me on the legal hook for another year!
Tue, 13:51: Now playing: Riders on the Storm https://t.co/tjJeAWmvRr / love the intro to this song. Tue, 14:01: Five reasons why moral…
Mon, 16:04: "Things are going to slide, slide in all directions Won't be nothing (won't be nothing) Nothing you can measure anymore The…
Sun, 15:42: Outrage as Italy faces multimillion pound damages to UK oil firm https://t.co/d9ONLEqEoX / I'm sorry, but given the state of the…