- Thu, 17:51: Do we have an obligation to be OK all the time? I bloody hope note.
- Thu, 18:03: As a sign of something more than humility — ie being human — there's nothing wrong with saying, " I don't know".
- Fri, 05:22: "All lives are lived in the swirls and eddies of what has gone along before them. Then, with a little time passing, we ourselves, our lives and all we hold dear, become what has gone before, a swirl or an eddy or both." — Stephen Jenkinson
- Fri, 06:59: Out just before 6am with the pooch. What a night sky, and then to catch the elusive first light. It made me feel so small and insignificant among the billions of stars.
- Fri, 07:49: A bit of Zero 7 to start my day https://t.co/QnwSrgWOdB
- Fri, 11:48: Just renewed my Practising Certificate; I suppose that's me on the legal hook for another year!
Mon, 12:04: Why do I keep reading headlines that say "This is our last chance [to avert the climate catastrophe]" alongside other stories…
Sun, 12:19: Why should there a or any purpose to our life? Is that simply another story that we were forced or expected to consume from the…
Sat, 17:51: Season One, Mr Robot tonight. Sat, 20:11: Does the world need humans? Doubtful. Sun, 05:05: "Most people are afraid to…