- Tue, 12:48: Another interview with Stephen Jenkinson. https://t.co/Oh06QB0GTj
- Tue, 16:25: Invisible Kin, by The Tin Box https://t.co/rH1OE4iksJ / enjoying this as I start to unwind after a long and frenetic day. https://t.co/13RyGpD9yK
- Tue, 17:00: What Dying Means w/ Stephen Jenkinson ~ Ep. 59 https://t.co/7grn23svv2 https://t.co/42XfhEfGtl
- Tue, 19:02: So beautiful. https://t.co/sghJa2y0ZI
- Wed, 06:01: "To love is good, too: love being difficult. For one human being to love another: that is perhaps the most difficult of all our tasks, the ultimate, the last test and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation." — Rainer Maria Rilke
- Wed, 07:07: Stephen Jenkinson - The Skill of Dying in a Death Phobic Culture by Orphan Wisdom on #SoundCloud https://t.co/zeqBwAcmiy
- Wed, 07:14: My morning view https://t.co/p0FuYOVPaQ
- Wed, 08:40: Reading Francis Weller's book, The Wild Edge of Sorrow, I came across the line attributed to Terry Tempest Williams: "Grief dares us to love once more." I feel that now more than ever ♥️.
I'm thinking of starting a new blog on handwriting and some of my favourite pens — biro, rollerball and ink (and of course Blackwing, if pencils are…
Wed, 12:47: I often think about the term 'small business'. Does it actually mean self-employment or simply working for yourself? I accept that…
I love this little post by Austin Kleon.