- Mon, 12:30: A great interview with Stephen Jenkinson (5 days old so fresh out the box) https://t.co/Iliy899cBU
- Mon, 13:15: "If we do not grieve what we miss, we are not praising what we love. We are not praising the life we have been given in order to love. If we do not praise whom we miss, we are ourselves in some way dead. So grief and praise make us alive." -- Mart�n Prechtel
- Tue, 05:50: "I can tell you that solitude Is not all exaltation, inner space Where the soul breathes and work can be done. Solitude exposes the nerve, Raises up ghosts. The past, never at rest, flows through it." — May Sarton
- Tue, 07:20: Just this 👇 https://t.co/Py1jFn6EON
- Tue, 07:55: Letting go https://t.co/Vzz6Cb17pK https://t.co/lvLuMOT2dD
- Tue, 08:15: Reading through edn. 3 of the @ChanceryProject Climate Contract Playbook. I've got so much work to do, which saddens me beyond measure.
Sat, 12:28: All businesses are in the firing line for the significant number of environmental claims that will inevitably arise……
Fri, 13:47: “Patreon or Ko-fi — What’s the difference?” by @ kofi_button https://t.co/XwUfwu1SyY Sat, 06:00: “Don’t just teach your…