- Sat, 18:10: Everything we see and experience has a cultural narrative. The trouble is, it's only one or, at most, two generations deep. And you don't need me to tell me that in the process we've lost much -- so very much. https://t.co/8mcEIZ2JAt
- Sat, 18:52: I miss bookshops so much. Looking on Amazon or independents is not the same.
- Sat, 19:12: Art and poetry: all that makes sense right now. (A few words of the late Mary Oliver... “I believe in kindness. Also in mischief. Also in singing, especially when singing is not necessarily prescribed.”)
- Sat, 19:23: Favourite artists: Bacon, Rothko, Van Gogh and Tracey Emin. Poets: Bukowski, @kaetempest & Mary Oliver. Writers: @SPressfield, Stephen Jenkinson, May Sarton, C S Lewis & Thomas Merton. Lawyers: you know who you are but defo right up there @EmmaDixon_EU, @nickdemarco_ & Lady Hale.
- Sat, 19:43: There's not a day that goes by where I don't think about the people in my life who are no longer here (Brian, Adrian and my paternal grandparents). And that, strange as is might sound, is a good thing. It reminds me that life is precious and nothing should be taken for granted.
- Sat, 20:19: One of my friends from school - Glyn Kerslake https://t.co/S4YAThkc8u -- went on to star in Phantom & Les Mis. I was so lucky to hear him before he went on to West End success but it inspired me to love musical theatre and I'm sure played a part in daughter #2's obsession.
- Sun, 06:00: “Once we have tasted far streams, touched the gold, found some limit beyond the waterfall, a season changes and we come back changed but safe, quiet, grateful.” ― William Stafford
- Sun, 09:18: This 👇♥️ https://t.co/vgJmtKcId4
- Sun, 09:27: Cat Stevens - The wind https://t.co/cmWBmN66YC / such a beautiful song.
- Sun, 09:53: Everything changes https://t.co/uudruBsM3S / today's little blog offering https://t.co/9u7GGjIwLf
Fri, 12:28: “The people who wade into discomfort and vulnerability and tell the truth about their stories are the real badasses in this world.”…
Sun, 18:20: I'm deep into the writing of Ursula K. Le Guin. Just off the scale. Earthsea books right now. Mon, 04:15: "The paradox of…
Sat, 16:17: New minimalist set up. Writing, law and reading. Nothing else. https://t.co/nX6A1aatkK Sat, 18:36: “Don't bend; don't water…