- Fri, 15:23: Root canal filling round #2. Now being referred to a specialist. I feel like I've been 10 rounds. Not something I would recommend 😟.
- Fri, 16:19: @HPSupport thanks for your help in sorting out my printer / excellent remote service.
- Fri, 16:22: An exceptionally busy week with multiple contracts to decipher, long video calls/meetings and lots more legal follow up work to deal with. I need a couple of days to recentre myself, tune into nature and hang out with family. Have a good one.
- Fri, 16:24: "Grief is not depression; a griever is not depressed. Depression comes from not being able to grieve, which converts our losses into violence." -- Mart�n Prechtel, The Smell of Rain on Dust: Grief and Praise https://t.co/zbAflsrOOI
- Fri, 16:40: Max Richter - On The Nature Of Daylight https://t.co/tKxmVYOxGC / I so love this piece of music.
- Fri, 17:15: Talking today to a friend about the work of James Ravilious which has had a profound impact on me. I want to visit the places where he took some of his photos https://t.co/x10dzEXzmF
- Sat, 05:56: There is within each one of us a potential for goodness beyond our imagining; for giving which seeks no reward; for listening without judgment; for loving unconditionally. — Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
- Sat, 10:21: Stephen Jenkinson - Interview with Christopher Ryan from Tangentially Speaking https://t.co/ULFahpAn28 / this morning's listening. https://t.co/Jc2mq3mdkX
- Sat, 11:05: In full letter-writing mode this morning.
I'm learning the hard way that save for when someone needs my legal opinion, the rest of the time, well, it's best I keep my mouth shut. Back to…
I don't call myself an international lawyer — better a man of mystery! — but this week I've had to cover so many legal jurisdictions, I'm no longer…
So, today, it really kicked off. I've had to advise on Contracts (I don't know the total value but it's a lot) covering England, German, France,…