- Fri, 15:23: Root canal filling round #2. Now being referred to a specialist. I feel like I've been 10 rounds. Not something I would recommend 😟.
- Fri, 16:19: @HPSupport thanks for your help in sorting out my printer / excellent remote service.
- Fri, 16:22: An exceptionally busy week with multiple contracts to decipher, long video calls/meetings and lots more legal follow up work to deal with. I need a couple of days to recentre myself, tune into nature and hang out with family. Have a good one.
- Fri, 16:24: "Grief is not depression; a griever is not depressed. Depression comes from not being able to grieve, which converts our losses into violence." -- Mart�n Prechtel, The Smell of Rain on Dust: Grief and Praise https://t.co/zbAflsrOOI
- Fri, 16:40: Max Richter - On The Nature Of Daylight https://t.co/tKxmVYOxGC / I so love this piece of music.
- Fri, 17:15: Talking today to a friend about the work of James Ravilious which has had a profound impact on me. I want to visit the places where he took some of his photos https://t.co/x10dzEXzmF
- Sat, 05:56: There is within each one of us a potential for goodness beyond our imagining; for giving which seeks no reward; for listening without judgment; for loving unconditionally. — Elisabeth Kübler-Ross
- Sat, 10:21: Stephen Jenkinson - Interview with Christopher Ryan from Tangentially Speaking https://t.co/ULFahpAn28 / this morning's listening. https://t.co/Jc2mq3mdkX
- Sat, 11:05: In full letter-writing mode this morning.
Fri, 14:18: RT @ BiologistDan: This #SeaTurtle swam thousands of miles to return to the beach she was born. To lay her eggs as her mother had…
Fri, 18:02: Just going to watch a film. Joker. Late to the party but so what. Sat, 07:42: “The very motivation, the drive behind our…
Thu, 12:23: So love this poem by Yeats https://t.co/meAx6IOTmm Thu, 12:34: With our flabby democracies you would think that business and…