- Thu, 12:33: So few legal documents I now read and advise on are remotely user friendly. Mostly, they're pro-forma, prolix documents that are written (I'm convinced) more to protect the lawyer's interest/s than the clients. Sadly, I see no end in sight!
- Thu, 12:42: Today's lunchtime reading. Thanks @LegalActionGrp for putting this together. https://t.co/NWLlHrrfQj
- Thu, 18:30: Grief shows up in so many areas of our life.
- Thu, 20:42: Watching Ratched on @netflix. Absolutely transfixed.
- Fri, 06:04: "Real intimacy is a sacred experience. It never exposes its secret trust and belonging to the voyeuristic eye of a neon culture. Real intimacy is of the soul, and the soul is reserved." — John O'Donohue
Thu, 12:39: Every contract (or at least most) shouldn't just mention 'climate change' but have a clause dealing with it to make sure everyone…
Wed, 18:20: Global heating pace risks ‘unstoppable’ sea level rise as Antarctic ice sheet melts https://t.co/14bGuXTEbG…
Tue, 14:40: No one using @ TwitterSpaces in my timeline. I wonder why that is? Tue, 18:08: Do we have a belief system in our dying days?…