- Thu, 12:33: So few legal documents I now read and advise on are remotely user friendly. Mostly, they're pro-forma, prolix documents that are written (I'm convinced) more to protect the lawyer's interest/s than the clients. Sadly, I see no end in sight!
- Thu, 12:42: Today's lunchtime reading. Thanks @LegalActionGrp for putting this together. https://t.co/NWLlHrrfQj
- Thu, 18:30: Grief shows up in so many areas of our life.
- Thu, 20:42: Watching Ratched on @netflix. Absolutely transfixed.
- Fri, 06:04: "Real intimacy is a sacred experience. It never exposes its secret trust and belonging to the voyeuristic eye of a neon culture. Real intimacy is of the soul, and the soul is reserved." — John O'Donohue
Fri, 06:00: “Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to…
Thu, 06:00: “A mystery is so much more exciting than a wrapped up answer...A mystery carries on but an answer just ends.” ― Jonathan Renshaw,…