- Thu, 12:33: So few legal documents I now read and advise on are remotely user friendly. Mostly, they're pro-forma, prolix documents that are written (I'm convinced) more to protect the lawyer's interest/s than the clients. Sadly, I see no end in sight!
- Thu, 12:42: Today's lunchtime reading. Thanks @LegalActionGrp for putting this together. https://t.co/NWLlHrrfQj
- Thu, 18:30: Grief shows up in so many areas of our life.
- Thu, 20:42: Watching Ratched on @netflix. Absolutely transfixed.
- Fri, 06:04: "Real intimacy is a sacred experience. It never exposes its secret trust and belonging to the voyeuristic eye of a neon culture. Real intimacy is of the soul, and the soul is reserved." — John O'Donohue
Sat, 18:36: @ jameshaskell on @ talkSPORT is great. Sat, 19:01: Go @ lionsofficial. Brilliant result. Sun, 05:06: Early shift, woken…
Fri, 12:15: RT @ seasonalight: Chapter Severn – The Mouth – Deus Ex Machina https://t.co/qP0GqDs2KI On Capitalism and plot flaws, and more…
Thu, 16:40: New word for me: ontogenetic. Thu, 16:43: Am I wrong to think that any argument to avert the climate catastrophe without also…