- Mon, 13:40: Two days of gardening and I'm exhausted. Being a keyboard warrior is good for nothing 🤣🤣.
- Mon, 17:07: This afternoon's walk up to Owley Beacon. Stunning views. https://t.co/xnmY6QtEdO
- Mon, 17:37: One of daughter #2's friends from cycling has just just shared on Insta that her mum has been diagnosed with terminal cancer. Her mum can't be more than 45. Absolutely gutted.
- Tue, 05:54: Mindful Mix -- BBC Sounds https://t.co/76E1MjK11L https://t.co/dFm3zSA1Md
- Tue, 06:00: “How we spend our days is, of course, how we spend our lives.” — Annie Dillard
- Tue, 06:52: Tis that time again. Alfie is right by my feet this time and is fast asleep. It seems a bit mean to wake him up. But I know as soon as I get out my chair, I'll get those eyes/the stare which says: "I'm ready, dad!"
- Tue, 07:10: Staying alive https://t.co/SGdkqRgrlV / today's blog post. https://t.co/AZDqKLi6cm
- Tue, 08:29: RT @DrSteveMarshall: @JuSummerhayes ... a worthy project imho (not that you would have much choice..;-) We need better conversations about…
- Tue, 11:37: One Man’s Quest to Change the Way We Die https://t.co/mQLMoLVPcz https://t.co/uaO1knbNAW
- Tue, 11:49: I know teachers are otherwise preoccupied with trying to deal with children returning to school in the midst of COVID, but I do worry that there's no conversation being had about the meaning of education in a world bereft of meaningful or any work.
Wed, 18:20: Global heating pace risks ‘unstoppable’ sea level rise as Antarctic ice sheet melts https://t.co/14bGuXTEbG…
Tue, 14:40: No one using @ TwitterSpaces in my timeline. I wonder why that is? Tue, 18:08: Do we have a belief system in our dying days?…