- Sat, 12:35: I wonder what will happen when there are more coaches and mentors than there are people to coach/mentor? Or perhaps I should rephrase that and say people who feel compelled to seek out a coach or mentor? There is (I think) a difference.
- Sat, 19:02: A Woman Left Lonely by Janis Joplin https://t.co/y4WfGqUoSx / so awesome
- Sat, 19:13: Why doesn't death inform the way we live our lives?
- Sun, 05:59: “I’d always believed that a life of quality, enjoyment, and wisdom were my human birthright … I never suspected that I would have to learn how to live … ways of seeing the world I had to master before I could awaken to a simple, happy, uncomplicated life.” — Dan Millman
- Sun, 06:51: Listening to this book on my morning walk with Alfie 🙏🐶 https://t.co/jact1VXTyT https://t.co/N76aad8ZPR
- Sun, 07:10: A troubled mind https://t.co/64wuLqqRuX / today's little blog offering https://t.co/7IuoisgfzQ
- Sun, 07:26: My meditation spot https://t.co/HMousQ2RrB
Mon, 13:26: Does the word ‘normal’ have any meaning? Everything seems at odds with everything else. Tue, 06:00: "The individual has always…
Sat, 13:58: Sitting quietly and undisturbed listening to Portishead - Glory Box. Doesn't get much better. Sat, 16:59: OLD HANDS - Stephen…