- Sat, 12:35: I wonder what will happen when there are more coaches and mentors than there are people to coach/mentor? Or perhaps I should rephrase that and say people who feel compelled to seek out a coach or mentor? There is (I think) a difference.
- Sat, 19:02: A Woman Left Lonely by Janis Joplin https://t.co/y4WfGqUoSx / so awesome
- Sat, 19:13: Why doesn't death inform the way we live our lives?
- Sun, 05:59: “I’d always believed that a life of quality, enjoyment, and wisdom were my human birthright … I never suspected that I would have to learn how to live … ways of seeing the world I had to master before I could awaken to a simple, happy, uncomplicated life.” — Dan Millman
- Sun, 06:51: Listening to this book on my morning walk with Alfie 🙏🐶 https://t.co/jact1VXTyT https://t.co/N76aad8ZPR
- Sun, 07:10: A troubled mind https://t.co/64wuLqqRuX / today's little blog offering https://t.co/7IuoisgfzQ
- Sun, 07:26: My meditation spot https://t.co/HMousQ2RrB
Wed, 17:15: Great to find leading Counsel in London to advise on a German contract. Spot on service from Chambers and really accommodating.…
Sat, 12:43: The week in wildlife – in pictures https://t.co/S0ioPA1O9l / I stand in awe of nature. Amazing pictures as always.…