- Sat, 12:43: Spirituality can just as easily become another form of materialism.
- Sat, 16:35: "Humility is not a peculiar habit of self-effacement, rather like having an inaudible voice, it is a selfless respect for reality . . . " — Iris Murdoch
- Sat, 17:50: I wonder why we have so little faith in our actual experience of life and, instead, look elsewhere for the answer(s) to who or what we are?
- Sun, 06:00: “The flesh would shrink and go, the blood would dry, but no one believes in his mind of minds or heart of hearts that the pictures do stop.” ― Saul Bellow
- Sun, 07:10: We're stronger than we know https://t.co/t7PFyhhPef / today's little blog offering https://t.co/R5O00zbmmc
- Sun, 07:30: Looking out towards Brent Tor. https://t.co/W18Y4LSlCT
- Sun, 08:16: RT @Astrid_Tontson: Good Sunday morning. Watch how mist thickens in only a matter of minutes. This happens shortly after sunrise. Nature i…
- Sun, 09:36: We want nothing more than to be understood.
Thu, 12:39: Every contract (or at least most) shouldn't just mention 'climate change' but have a clause dealing with it to make sure everyone…
Wed, 18:20: Global heating pace risks ‘unstoppable’ sea level rise as Antarctic ice sheet melts https://t.co/14bGuXTEbG…
Tue, 14:40: No one using @ TwitterSpaces in my timeline. I wonder why that is? Tue, 18:08: Do we have a belief system in our dying days?…