- Sat, 12:43: Spirituality can just as easily become another form of materialism.
- Sat, 16:35: "Humility is not a peculiar habit of self-effacement, rather like having an inaudible voice, it is a selfless respect for reality . . . " — Iris Murdoch
- Sat, 17:50: I wonder why we have so little faith in our actual experience of life and, instead, look elsewhere for the answer(s) to who or what we are?
- Sun, 06:00: “The flesh would shrink and go, the blood would dry, but no one believes in his mind of minds or heart of hearts that the pictures do stop.” ― Saul Bellow
- Sun, 07:10: We're stronger than we know https://t.co/t7PFyhhPef / today's little blog offering https://t.co/R5O00zbmmc
- Sun, 07:30: Looking out towards Brent Tor. https://t.co/W18Y4LSlCT
- Sun, 08:16: RT @Astrid_Tontson: Good Sunday morning. Watch how mist thickens in only a matter of minutes. This happens shortly after sunrise. Nature i…
- Sun, 09:36: We want nothing more than to be understood.
Fri, 18:02: Just going to watch a film. Joker. Late to the party but so what. Sat, 07:42: “The very motivation, the drive behind our…
Thu, 12:23: So love this poem by Yeats https://t.co/meAx6IOTmm Thu, 12:34: With our flabby democracies you would think that business and…
Wed, 15:42: First line managers. So few I ever worked for or under should have been put in charge of people. They might have been good once at…