- Mon, 13:00: Wadebridge is so much quieter than Padstow. Nice to walk the Camel Trail with daughter #1. A cheeky beer at the end. #perfect
- Mon, 15:03: I love reading.
- Tue, 05:52: Poem of the day https://t.co/0MzupCtdPb
- Tue, 06:00: "Keep a little fire burning; however small, however hidden." — Cormac McCarthy, The Road
- Tue, 07:10: Walking https://t.co/QtPh4mx2WT / today's little blog post. https://t.co/QfCo6N6Nv7
Tue, 12:48: Another interview with Stephen Jenkinson. https://t.co/Oh06QB0GTj Tue, 16:25: Invisible Kin, by The Tin Box…
Wed, 15:47: "If there is ever to be any real peace on earth, all people need to relearn and reestablish the now diminished and hidden arts of…