- Mon, 13:00: Wadebridge is so much quieter than Padstow. Nice to walk the Camel Trail with daughter #1. A cheeky beer at the end. #perfect
- Mon, 15:03: I love reading.
- Tue, 05:52: Poem of the day https://t.co/0MzupCtdPb
- Tue, 06:00: "Keep a little fire burning; however small, however hidden." — Cormac McCarthy, The Road
- Tue, 07:10: Walking https://t.co/QtPh4mx2WT / today's little blog post. https://t.co/QfCo6N6Nv7
Fri, 12:12: Sometimes you know it's not a good idea to join in on a heated, vitriol-infused debate on Twitter. Fri, 12:14: Former MP Frank…
Thu, 12:11: COP26 will achieve nothing. It will be another flag-waving exercise. In any event, too many governments and companies are intent on…