- Mon, 13:00: Wadebridge is so much quieter than Padstow. Nice to walk the Camel Trail with daughter #1. A cheeky beer at the end. #perfect
- Mon, 15:03: I love reading.
- Tue, 05:52: Poem of the day https://t.co/0MzupCtdPb
- Tue, 06:00: "Keep a little fire burning; however small, however hidden." — Cormac McCarthy, The Road
- Tue, 07:10: Walking https://t.co/QtPh4mx2WT / today's little blog post. https://t.co/QfCo6N6Nv7
Sat, 18:36: @ jameshaskell on @ talkSPORT is great. Sat, 19:01: Go @ lionsofficial. Brilliant result. Sun, 05:06: Early shift, woken…
Fri, 12:15: RT @ seasonalight: Chapter Severn – The Mouth – Deus Ex Machina https://t.co/qP0GqDs2KI On Capitalism and plot flaws, and more…
Thu, 16:40: New word for me: ontogenetic. Thu, 16:43: Am I wrong to think that any argument to avert the climate catastrophe without also…