- Fri, 13:43: 2018 Nights of Grief & Mystery Tour - Origins https://t.co/2OOnchsVa3 / still one of the best things I’ve ever attended
- Fri, 13:55: I talk about living in the question but to do so we need to wonder, to enjoy the reverie and mystery of the moment.… https://t.co/7TCYrFX8jw
- Fri, 14:03: Loving the new Google meeting function in @gmail.
- Fri, 20:03: Tis very foggy in Padders but nice all the same to be here. https://t.co/qWlOlE92BY
- Sat, 05:45: I'd forgotten just how noisy are seagulls!
- Sat, 06:00: "If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step… https://t.co/pRALWaV9UN
- Sat, 07:10: The flow of life https://t.co/9i3y4SYvH3 / today's little blog offering https://t.co/hndJe8chd2
- Sat, 07:15: me and Alfie https://t.co/ccXgoE6DCV
- Sat, 08:25: RT @DrSteveMarshall: Blogged: 'Manifesto' ~ https://t.co/IrbQCuM8Xd ~ "...a manifesto for ‘seers’; those who are #SeeingDifferently. "Tho…
Tue, 17:04: Back to a lovely warm and cosy house. Just me and the pooches. #veryquiet Tue, 17:07: The phrase I keep returning to: "Your…
Sun, 12:42: I don't think you're a fool https://t.co/mVrxVlL4uS Sun, 18:15: Disease Hotel with Stephen Jenkinson (live) in just under an…
It's where I find myself — not out of choice but in order to keep some semblance of sanity. — Ju.