- Sat, 15:35: Solitude https://t.co/SvLMrrqYqy
- Sat, 19:34: Before my birthday supper is dished up -- I'm a very lucky person -- I'm about to indulge myself in a bit more of Mr Bukowski.
- Sun, 05:22: Poem of the day https://t.co/9w8fOkf4vs
- Sun, 05:25: This week's playlist: Quietmusic. https://t.co/eRWWzP7miQ
- Sun, 05:34: 📹 Off the scale of brilliance. https://t.co/cxvu0T50wf
- Sun, 06:00: "When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everythi… https://t.co/T0dkUBf4J1
- Sun, 07:00: Slowing down https://t.co/mugHGdBCFo https://t.co/bFx8dF3PKm
- Sun, 07:08: This morning's one picture https://t.co/lYD4ZPsCXe
- Sun, 08:20: RT @PerryTimms: @JuSummerhayes @tuffleadership @ktenelius @disruptandlearn @C_Catalina I honestly think it will speak to your perspectives…
- Sun, 10:35: Daughter #1 doesn't like Taylor Swift's new album. Odd.
But there was no need to be ashamed of tears, for tears bore witness that a man had the greatest of courage, the courage to…
Fat Man's Alley, South Brent, Devon "The realization that life isn’t our doing; we’re a movement of nature. Everything, just…
“Adam," my brother said, "let's not be the type of people who are afraid to live because we might die.” ― Sarah Henstra…