- Wed, 12:56: @JonPountney1 watching the film on James Ravilious and then I see the late John Lane of the Beaford Arts Centre - o… https://t.co/2Q0ReqZS9b
- Wed, 17:47: Raw broad beans and peas. Far better than crisps 🤣
- Wed, 18:02: Night Tracks - Night music - BBC Sounds https://t.co/tef8FIA4q4 / tonight's haunting music https://t.co/wUjz1F3vXw
- Wed, 18:10: Losing myself in the work of James Ravilious https://t.co/zgaseee0zc (HT @JonPountney1). @DrSteveMarshall is he on your radar?
- Wed, 18:15: Still one of my favourite books: The Spirit of Silence Making Space for Creativity by John Lane.
- Thu, 06:00: “Time is a shifting reality. In different aspects of our lives, it is but slow and seemingly like a frozen lake and… https://t.co/GozI5ZQM8V
- Thu, 07:06: Today’s one picture taken in the pouring rain https://t.co/inbexiesmh
- Thu, 07:15: Time passes https://t.co/Yah2Irt99f / today's little blog offering https://t.co/DKIWQJIDmu
- Thu, 07:40: Watch @JuSummerhayes's broadcast: a quiet reflection https://t.co/AahF9ntBKw
- Thu, 11:17: Why does 1990 feel like yesterday? 30 years ago. Wow. Where has the time gone?
Wed, 12:13: Critical measures of global heating reaching tipping point, study finds https://t.co/YyUq0lo6nu Wed, 17:06: Some days it's…
Tue, 13:51: Now playing: Riders on the Storm https://t.co/tjJeAWmvRr / love the intro to this song. Tue, 14:01: Five reasons why moral…
Mon, 16:04: "Things are going to slide, slide in all directions Won't be nothing (won't be nothing) Nothing you can measure anymore The…