- Tue, 12:44: Chips at Slapton near to Brian's little flat. Such an amazing place.🌊🌊 https://t.co/6yyNYyyynf
- Tue, 17:06: It's been a long day but it's been wonderful to have all my girls around and to spend time with them ❤️.
- Wed, 06:09: “And when the work of grieving is done, The wound of loss will heal And you will have learned To wean your eyes Fro… https://t.co/8nLGIzD9T0
- Wed, 06:44: The day after https://t.co/V3zbASIg0e https://t.co/WQaUHg5xsE
- Wed, 08:05: Watch @JuSummerhayes's broadcast: a quiet reflection https://t.co/jUlJ8Dkq80
- Wed, 09:26: I'm listening to an album called Four Centuries of Chant. Don't ask me why but, as a result, I've this overwhelming… https://t.co/H0oMTN6Qf6
- Wed, 10:04: RT @charlie_psych: I want to live more simply. And life feels more complex than ever.
- Wed, 10:22: I wonder what I've really learnt over my life (52)? I think the most powerful instruction might be to let go and be… https://t.co/r6DTCBnesB
I'm thinking of starting a new blog on handwriting and some of my favourite pens — biro, rollerball and ink (and of course Blackwing, if pencils are…
Wed, 12:47: I often think about the term 'small business'. Does it actually mean self-employment or simply working for yourself? I accept that…
I love this little post by Austin Kleon.