- Tue, 12:44: Chips at Slapton near to Brian's little flat. Such an amazing place.🌊🌊 https://t.co/6yyNYyyynf
- Tue, 17:06: It's been a long day but it's been wonderful to have all my girls around and to spend time with them ❤️.
- Wed, 06:09: “And when the work of grieving is done, The wound of loss will heal And you will have learned To wean your eyes Fro… https://t.co/8nLGIzD9T0
- Wed, 06:44: The day after https://t.co/V3zbASIg0e https://t.co/WQaUHg5xsE
- Wed, 08:05: Watch @JuSummerhayes's broadcast: a quiet reflection https://t.co/jUlJ8Dkq80
- Wed, 09:26: I'm listening to an album called Four Centuries of Chant. Don't ask me why but, as a result, I've this overwhelming… https://t.co/H0oMTN6Qf6
- Wed, 10:04: RT @charlie_psych: I want to live more simply. And life feels more complex than ever.
- Wed, 10:22: I wonder what I've really learnt over my life (52)? I think the most powerful instruction might be to let go and be… https://t.co/r6DTCBnesB
Sun, 17:00: "I have nothing to say and I am saying it and that is poetry as I need it." — John Cage Mon, 06:10: “I have never taken myself…
I'm off social media. About time.
Tue, 15:37: I'm beginning to think that when it comes to the climate emergency, the whole subject of population ethics/anti-natalism is a taboo…