- Sat, 13:28: Musing on where I might record tomorrow's podcast/monologue. If the weather stays fine and Alfie behaves himself, t… https://t.co/ekZ7qLA8Ey
- Sat, 13:34: This afternoon's music as I sit here catching up on a few things. https://t.co/qCTx4m5Mtw
- Sat, 18:14: Reading The Dispossessed by Ursula K. Le Guin. It's a long time since I read a sci-fi book.
- Sat, 19:02: Am I too old to listen to Post Malone? The youngest has already given me that sideways stare... What do you think @MJCarty?
- Sun, 06:00: “Avoid the flourish. Do not be afraid to be weak. Do not be ashamed to be tired. You look good when you’re tired. Y… https://t.co/YouAppan9r
- Sun, 07:07: Which path today? My one photo. https://t.co/HHHGO9NLkJ
- Sun, 07:28: "Blessed, truly blessed" https://t.co/yLmU7EhyDX / today's little blog offering https://t.co/K9azeEFdwF
- Sun, 08:56: Early morning monologue recorded. I hope to post a bit later. I did find myself whispering, a bit like someone was watching me 😆 🍂🌳☀️.
- Sun, 09:47: As promised, this week's audio monologue which I've called Sunday reflections. I'd love to know what you think. Tha… https://t.co/IE9tsEqBKY
- Sun, 12:00: Wanderlust: Rebecca Solnit on How Walking Vitalizes the Meanderings of the Mind https://t.co/avismPOx8y https://t.co/2J5Eqkq6r7
Tue, 12:11: The solution is so often the problem. https://t.co/Z9vONv7Kiy Tue, 16:26: We're so in love with our thinking, as if that's…
Mon, 12:04: Why do I keep reading headlines that say "This is our last chance [to avert the climate catastrophe]" alongside other stories…
Sun, 12:19: Why should there a or any purpose to our life? Is that simply another story that we were forced or expected to consume from the…