- Tue, 12:23: I haven't stopped all morning -- emails and calls coming thick and fast. Still more to do. #covid19UK
- Tue, 15:26: RT @RachelReevesMP: Do you have a boss who is forcing you to keep going in to work, or who isn't offering enough coronavirus support? I c…
- Tue, 17:35: Daughter #2 writing an essay on Earth Law. A budding lawyer after my own heart. I suggested she start with this https://t.co/aRJlrStHQE
- Tue, 17:37: I love fonts. For the record, Arial is one of the worst. One of my favs -- and I started using it in 1989 -- is Pal… https://t.co/rM34Yo897o
- Tue, 19:28: What more can we do to support Italy? I'm so sad to see how the numbers of new cases and deaths don't show any sign… https://t.co/7X1ANoQ90P
- Tue, 19:42: I'm currently dealing with a complex (12 parties) contract. I've been dealing with a German in-house lawyer who is… https://t.co/f4CVLojeD8
- Tue, 20:59: Online yoga first thing. I promise to be on my best behaviour.
- Wed, 07:40: “Instructions for living a life. Pay attention. Be astonished. Tell about it.” ― Mary Oliver https://t.co/YQh255ebXp
- Wed, 08:15: Contemplation https://t.co/Y7TesUXi9B / today's little blog offering https://t.co/GAY2DjQqfL
- Wed, 11:20: Waiting on another conference call. Beginning to feel a bit hollowed out. Still, it could be a lot worse.
Fri, 12:46: Senior City lawyers want to continue working flexibly - or will leave - Legal Futures https://t.co/LTLsjUU96c…
Thu, 12:07: Stephen Jenkinson: Welcome to the Anthropocene — Medicine Path Podcast with Brian James https://t.co/0LLyfW8fp3…
Wed, 13:06: How do we help things to die? by @ CassieRobinson https://t.co/TEqIJM4DsL Wed, 16:31: Go Tell it on the Mountain / my next…