- Tue, 17:37: Not for me. I hate Marmite but I’m sure daughter #3 will love it. https://t.co/IzgevRwiUy
- Tue, 18:10: I was due to be in Italy for work on Thursday but, obviously, I won't now be going. I hope that I can use the oppor… https://t.co/YylMLCgK1K
- Tue, 18:30: How Would Nature Change Leadership? | Andres Roberts | TEDxBristol https://t.co/CFHe05gAoa / thanks to… https://t.co/FlXdA9eLn5
- Tue, 18:33: I ordered @charliemackesy book which has now arrived. I love his work on @instagram -- it makes me cry. Anyone else… https://t.co/NmD8fsgti0
- Tue, 19:10: @HelenaClayton I've just booked my place for the 6th Relational Coaching Conference. It will be lovely to meet in person.
- Tue, 19:11: Tonight's music: Massive Attack. Such great and deeply felt memories.
- Tue, 19:19: “I live my life in growing orbits which move out over this wondrous world, I am circling around God, around ancient… https://t.co/kuB8G6ElLT
- Wed, 06:00: “Zen is a liberation from time. For if we open our eyes and see clearly, it becomes obvious that there is no other… https://t.co/KMoqUeZHNp
- Wed, 07:20: The pain inside https://t.co/YpzcJKCRRa / today's little blog offering https://t.co/HShSb5OsmI
- Wed, 08:06: Level and Rule https://t.co/syIbXYlRL3 / if only more lawyers followed this advice. Thanks @execupundit for the nudge.
I'm learning the hard way that save for when someone needs my legal opinion, the rest of the time, well, it's best I keep my mouth shut. Back to…
I don't call myself an international lawyer — better a man of mystery! — but this week I've had to cover so many legal jurisdictions, I'm no longer…
So, today, it really kicked off. I've had to advise on Contracts (I don't know the total value but it's a lot) covering England, German, France,…