- Thu, 19:06: Typical: I'm off on hols and I've got two contracts to sort. Still, nothing like it was in private practice and the… https://t.co/VeciVIigWu
- Thu, 19:07: I mean, let's face it, if I was in private practice, I wouldn't be at home working enjoying some haunting music (Ke… https://t.co/YoRJ2G8giD
- Thu, 19:10: I'd love to know, having been out of the loop for a long time, who now are the must-follow lawyers on Twitter.
- Thu, 19:12: I've never directed my children one way or another when it comes to their choice of career. But I do find it remark… https://t.co/XufLc6K5sD
- Fri, 06:00: “We seldom realize, for example that our most private thoughts and emotions are not actually our own. For we think… https://t.co/HmM6hdowsu
- Fri, 06:58: Good morning https://t.co/hv9xiy0iJT https://t.co/BrSTyvCA5R
- Fri, 07:46: Keaton Henson: NPR Music Tiny Desk Concert https://t.co/zRlVuoOCKh / more of this today.
- Fri, 09:44: Gym done. I thought it would be quiet. No such luck. Clearly the January buzz hasn’t worn off.
- Fri, 11:03: For One Who Is Exhausted, a Blessing https://t.co/CeOa1f1LDd / thank you @michaelnobbs for sharing this 🙏 https://t.co/qcDoXJflnt
Wed, 12:13: Critical measures of global heating reaching tipping point, study finds https://t.co/YyUq0lo6nu Wed, 17:06: Some days it's…
Tue, 13:51: Now playing: Riders on the Storm https://t.co/tjJeAWmvRr / love the intro to this song. Tue, 14:01: Five reasons why moral…