- Fri, 14:26: Goldberg Variations for the afternoon. You can guess the pianist I'm sure.
- Fri, 18:04: A few #FF @execupundit @MJCarty @TrueSelfWisdom @JayneHarrison3 @janhoglundart @innercompassstu @profcorts… https://t.co/ffdQLFsqUe
- Fri, 18:10: I've been blown away by Robert Saltzman's book The Ten Thousand Things. I'm really looking forward to his next… https://t.co/fReIxsxXCL
- Fri, 18:15: I Tweeted the other day about running an event. It's still something I'd love to do but not with me doing anything… https://t.co/3VXFaX51Xk
- Fri, 20:55: https://t.co/mBSvIXcW1P Tonight's viewing
- Sat, 09:07: Gym done 😤
- Sat, 10:16: “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everythi… https://t.co/cgWOH6gcni
- Sat, 10:36: Good morning https://t.co/yX4IxDdSM6 / today's little journal offering https://t.co/oHF1eoeoq2
It comes in all forms: seated, walking, reading and writing but the highest form — to me at least — is to be all body, mind and…
Someone just shared this with me. Looks interesting.
“Trying to define yourself is like trying to bite your own teeth.” ― Alan Watts Well, that was a rubbish night's sleep. I'm…