- Fri, 13:45: I'm on the mend https://t.co/DL449IIJCc
- Fri, 14:57: Buy Me A Coffee https://t.co/SW22zCz3GA
- Fri, 16:08: Words offer us a limited view of the world. If only we'd look to our direct experience of life; the clues are all t… https://t.co/ulA85AwQdX
- Fri, 18:05: Loving the YouTube channel for @RobJGreenfield. I'm trying to get the rest of the Summerhayes clan to follow. #tinysteps
- Sat, 06:00: “At the time, my life just seemed too complete, and maybe we have to break everything to make something better out… https://t.co/Q1BViWwvsD
- Sat, 07:31: This moment https://t.co/Aic8hYUtG3 / today's blog on @LiveJournal https://t.co/6XntzHLzyj
- Sat, 08:43: I wish blogging was a bigger thing.
- Sat, 10:08: Hello, 2020! https://t.co/X3Exet5df9 https://t.co/n1pZI0ihtH
- Sat, 10:54: Playing Seth Lakeman whilst starting (again) on decluttering first the kitchen and then... Off to the gym afterwards; happy days.
Tue, 12:11: The solution is so often the problem. https://t.co/Z9vONv7Kiy Tue, 16:26: We're so in love with our thinking, as if that's…
Mon, 12:04: Why do I keep reading headlines that say "This is our last chance [to avert the climate catastrophe]" alongside other stories…
Sun, 12:19: Why should there a or any purpose to our life? Is that simply another story that we were forced or expected to consume from the…