- Fri, 13:45: I'm on the mend https://t.co/DL449IIJCc
- Fri, 14:57: Buy Me A Coffee https://t.co/SW22zCz3GA
- Fri, 16:08: Words offer us a limited view of the world. If only we'd look to our direct experience of life; the clues are all t… https://t.co/ulA85AwQdX
- Fri, 18:05: Loving the YouTube channel for @RobJGreenfield. I'm trying to get the rest of the Summerhayes clan to follow. #tinysteps
- Sat, 06:00: “At the time, my life just seemed too complete, and maybe we have to break everything to make something better out… https://t.co/Q1BViWwvsD
- Sat, 07:31: This moment https://t.co/Aic8hYUtG3 / today's blog on @LiveJournal https://t.co/6XntzHLzyj
- Sat, 08:43: I wish blogging was a bigger thing.
- Sat, 10:08: Hello, 2020! https://t.co/X3Exet5df9 https://t.co/n1pZI0ihtH
- Sat, 10:54: Playing Seth Lakeman whilst starting (again) on decluttering first the kitchen and then... Off to the gym afterwards; happy days.
It comes in all forms: seated, walking, reading and writing but the highest form — to me at least — is to be all body, mind and…
Someone just shared this with me. Looks interesting.
“Trying to define yourself is like trying to bite your own teeth.” ― Alan Watts Well, that was a rubbish night's sleep. I'm…