- Sun, 12:43: We've no idea how lucky we are. And yet we (mostly) squander our life doing stuff that doesn't matter.
- Sun, 12:43: Daughter #3 is not in great shape. She's picked up an infection and now on a high dose of antibiotics. Her biggest… https://t.co/KYWMPFU4j0
- Sun, 14:19: Shinrin Yoku: The Art of Forest Bathing https://t.co/sQ74VpWsMV / my next project.
- Sun, 17:26: We're not born to work, to eventually retire and then live. We're here for a reason; and that's the whole damn thing -- right there.
- Sun, 20:23: A Zen Approach to Conflict with Diane Musho Hamilton https://t.co/uxt6obJlBC
- Mon, 06:00: “A man with outward courage dares to die; a man with inner courage dares to live.” ― Lao Tzu, Tao Te Ching https://t.co/4HtY4KMcqD
- Mon, 07:50: Silence | today's share on @Patreon https://t.co/3D6gCBE1up https://t.co/CZifrIh3yY
- Mon, 08:06: Preserving One Square Inch of Silence https://t.co/LfBFSyWpoW https://t.co/ikWGqYAxqe
- Mon, 10:13: Zen is as much about non-doing as it is about how we live (and die) into the present moment.
Wed, 06:00: “...I've returned and I look around me and think, I've missed my life. While I was off and alone, it went on here, without me, and…
Mon, 15:02: What a gorgeous day. So nice to feel the warmth of the sun. Mon, 17:16: The Wild Silence by Raynor Winn review – in search of…
Sun, 12:48: The start of this week's very clear ideas investigation. Like I say in my bio, "always the more beautiful question[s]". Time to put…