- Mon, 12:43: Big Tech & people: a complicated relationship of convenience https://t.co/x1oc7oKYtt https://t.co/AdPmrskvu2
- Mon, 16:44: I car share to work with my wife and now also take daughter #3 to the train station for college. I know it's not pe… https://t.co/vF5s1J7wDo
- Mon, 16:47: One day the legal community will realise how (faux) competition has stifled not lead to or enhanced innovation, and… https://t.co/6Pwiac92Oz
- Mon, 17:26: Civil Rights Are on the Chopping Block in New Supreme Court Term https://t.co/Rq1yQKE5zS https://t.co/Qzhk5qU0Rn
- Mon, 18:31: I wouldn't want to be a teacher these days. With all the issues that abound — e.g. climate change, inequality and B… https://t.co/Heiafq3FtN
- Mon, 18:33: I'm in full spreadsheet mode. Wish me luck. #googledocs
- Mon, 19:00: @aleximurdoch I'm in love with your song Breathe. Beautiful and haunting. Thanks my friend.
- Tue, 06:00: “Instead of hating the people you think are war-makers, hate the appetites and disorder in your own soul, which are… https://t.co/XCvLDPGGbQ
I'm off social media. About time.
Tue, 15:37: I'm beginning to think that when it comes to the climate emergency, the whole subject of population ethics/anti-natalism is a taboo…
Mon, 12:03: Sat waiting before my dental appt. Looking at what's left of the high street in Paignton. Nice to see a new deli/bakery. I really…
- 0 comments