- Thu, 12:17: UK needs sustainability act to avert economic collapse, says IPPR https://t.co/FAwiapm3ZJ https://t.co/y0WLnUF7UT
- Thu, 12:43: Bluebird by Charles Bukowski (read by Tom O'Bedlam) https://t.co/1oXMYKC8XX / there's a bluebird in all our hearts.… https://t.co/hy3iYUfbMe
- Thu, 16:49: Work done. Let the birthday 🎁 celebrations begin.
- Thu, 17:26: My old clothes don’t fit | Derek Sivers https://t.co/zisGJSRQw5 https://t.co/zerOvEGDmm
- Thu, 18:08: My brother has bought me a gliding trip - two in fact - over my beloved Dartmoor. It will be, God willing, a very special day.
- Fri, 05:51: A wonderful podcast and interview with Stephen Jenkinson. https://t.co/zxu3QW4sX2
- Fri, 06:00: “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” ― Anne Frank https://t.co/fZNKe7Ih4R
- Fri, 06:33: Making the most of life https://t.co/8GPeWXfbWx / today's share https://t.co/LQIeD8JelO
- Fri, 11:40: A wonderful video but the message is so much more important: “How do we prepare for our future?” https://t.co/jMA4BJ6i42
It comes in all forms: seated, walking, reading and writing but the highest form — to me at least — is to be all body, mind and…
Someone just shared this with me. Looks interesting.
“Trying to define yourself is like trying to bite your own teeth.” ― Alan Watts Well, that was a rubbish night's sleep. I'm…