- Wed, 16:49: Law firm advertising just doesn’t work, at least on a local level. Firms are either flogging fear - never a great m… https://t.co/gxOVZyZ2RB
- Wed, 17:50: Is blogging dead? Serious question. I don’t see many people embarrassing the craft. A couple of exceptions @MJCarty & @DrSteveMarshall.
- Wed, 18:55: Flying, driving, cruise ships and meaningless consumption is killing us and the planet. Oops, and the naked greed of a select few.
- Thu, 06:00: “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde https://t.co/nvN3PlI0IL
- Thu, 06:34: A tragedy of our own making https://t.co/qBH5EJ4fl2 / today's blog. https://t.co/21xcv3xMcK
- Thu, 07:45: The Horse Latitudes - Dark Mountain https://t.co/dBoOBZGgNp https://t.co/c0CBJB2g8a
- Thu, 10:56: RT @EmmaDixon_EU: I can't tell you how magical this morning is. (But I'll try: thread).
I'm learning the hard way that save for when someone needs my legal opinion, the rest of the time, well, it's best I keep my mouth shut. Back to…
I don't call myself an international lawyer — better a man of mystery! — but this week I've had to cover so many legal jurisdictions, I'm no longer…
So, today, it really kicked off. I've had to advise on Contracts (I don't know the total value but it's a lot) covering England, German, France,…