- Mon, 17:48: First day back at work. Very focused. All my drafting done. Some advice needed on a big 🇺🇸 project but all in all a good day.
- Mon, 17:51: I wanted to see a poet at Dartington but the show starts at 10pm. Really! Us old folks are in bed by then - 😂
- Mon, 17:56: OMFG https://t.co/NR9AUBaixD
- Tue, 06:00: “Yesterday I was clever, so I wanted to change the world. Today I am wise, so I am changing myself.” ― Rumi https://t.co/M7xbHXdv9x
- Tue, 07:55: I love it when the computers go down. It means people actually talk to each other rather than burying their head in a 📺 screen.
- Tue, 07:56: I would have shared my blog this morning but I was on taxi duties for daughter #3. I’ll post it in the next couple of hours.
- Tue, 08:23: Ah well. A bit of reading then. https://t.co/l3dtmuIYYT
- Tue, 09:53: Today's blog: Saying "Yes" to life https://t.co/fjybjcrs3q https://t.co/66hcjdRTqg
Wed, 06:00: “...I've returned and I look around me and think, I've missed my life. While I was off and alone, it went on here, without me, and…
Mon, 15:02: What a gorgeous day. So nice to feel the warmth of the sun. Mon, 17:16: The Wild Silence by Raynor Winn review – in search of…
Sun, 12:48: The start of this week's very clear ideas investigation. Like I say in my bio, "always the more beautiful question[s]". Time to put…