- Fri, 14:03: Lunchtime near the Globe Theatre. https://t.co/7n9qaSuidC
- Fri, 14:11: To see #Rothko up close at the @Tate brought me to tears.
- Fri, 14:12: Loved this Lichtenstein too. https://t.co/8mkeEVJEyE
- Fri, 20:04: A wonderful day in London. The @Tate was amazing.
- Sat, 06:00: “To look for solace is to learn to ask fiercer and more exquisitely pointed questions, questions that reshape our i… https://t.co/Ht5lIUd7iR
- Sat, 08:47: Walking around the local village and I haven’t seen a single person walking. Two runners and two cyclists. Lots of… https://t.co/fqtvGZfot7
- Sat, 11:40: RT @DoLectures: At work, we need to be all in. No phone. At home, we need to be all off. No phone. And it’s a hard thing to do. Most of the…
Sun, 14:29: A morning spent in the garden. Good to get some mud on my hands and feel the cold. Sun, 18:03: Music is in my bones. London…
Thu, 12:18: I don't know why I bother organising the cushions on the sofa when the dog throws them all on the floor. #guiltyascharged…
Sun, 12:59: Meet the new breed of cabinet minister – too rubbish to fail | Sonia Sodha https://t.co/X1IIyNnCuz Sun, 14:41: Food poverty…