- Fri, 12:43: Stephen Jenkinson: Elderhood In Our Time Of Trouble https://t.co/bj99rQXpVP
- Fri, 16:18: so looking forward to my break with the family. silence, slowing down and being in nature all in the mix together w… https://t.co/RQcZj1w5wl
- Sat, 06:00: "You cannot be truly humble, unless you truly believe that life can and will go on without you." — Mokokoma Mokhonoana
- Sat, 08:34: Living in the questions https://t.co/LUqe03RVvs https://t.co/blRB0aNQ2i
- Sat, 08:52: We've met the enemy And S/he is us. How the environmental crises is and will be played out.
- Sat, 11:35: Listening to Money and the Soul's Desires by Stephen Jenkinson. Another area of our lives that we've become disconnected from.
Fri, 06:00: “Guard well within yourself that treasure, kindness. Know how to give without hesitation, how to lose without regret, how to…
Thu, 06:00: “A mystery is so much more exciting than a wrapped up answer...A mystery carries on but an answer just ends.” ― Jonathan Renshaw,…