- Wed, 12:43: Education should be the kindling of a flame. Sadly, if my experience is anything to go by, in seeing 3 children go… https://t.co/D6YcWZqb8G
- Wed, 14:07: We need to get comfortable, very comfortable, with talking about less — e.g. less self-absorption; less growth; and… https://t.co/oBD9l1onvQ
- Wed, 15:46: There’s no point talking about meaningful work in a company that’s doing nothing to restore the environment, reduce… https://t.co/ws1ndAJdzm
- Wed, 17:26: If I had my time again as a solicitor, I wouldn't have worked in private practice less still for a firm where PEP w… https://t.co/hkVNMhVy49
- Wed, 18:53: Why is it we avoid talking about grief but make so much of love? Each is its own deity.
- Thu, 06:00: “And one has to understand that braveness is not the absence of fear but rather the strength to keep on going forwa… https://t.co/FVkyroY8nI
- Thu, 08:20: Language is everything. And yet, we rarely give consideration to the meaning let alone the etymology of our words.
- Thu, 08:33: Today’s Collection of Flower Photos That Are Also Secretly Covers to Goth Albums https://t.co/7QWef6hXVg / one for… https://t.co/qIesp9tpsl
- Thu, 08:42: Writing https://t.co/BjaWxnTlGE / my mid-week Blog post #creative #writing #content https://t.co/Miqreprlqi
Thu, 12:39: Every contract (or at least most) shouldn't just mention 'climate change' but have a clause dealing with it to make sure everyone…
Wed, 18:20: Global heating pace risks ‘unstoppable’ sea level rise as Antarctic ice sheet melts https://t.co/14bGuXTEbG…
Tue, 14:40: No one using @ TwitterSpaces in my timeline. I wonder why that is? Tue, 18:08: Do we have a belief system in our dying days?…