- Wed, 12:43: Education should be the kindling of a flame. Sadly, if my experience is anything to go by, in seeing 3 children go… https://t.co/D6YcWZqb8G
- Wed, 14:07: We need to get comfortable, very comfortable, with talking about less — e.g. less self-absorption; less growth; and… https://t.co/oBD9l1onvQ
- Wed, 15:46: There’s no point talking about meaningful work in a company that’s doing nothing to restore the environment, reduce… https://t.co/ws1ndAJdzm
- Wed, 17:26: If I had my time again as a solicitor, I wouldn't have worked in private practice less still for a firm where PEP w… https://t.co/hkVNMhVy49
- Wed, 18:53: Why is it we avoid talking about grief but make so much of love? Each is its own deity.
- Thu, 06:00: “And one has to understand that braveness is not the absence of fear but rather the strength to keep on going forwa… https://t.co/FVkyroY8nI
- Thu, 08:20: Language is everything. And yet, we rarely give consideration to the meaning let alone the etymology of our words.
- Thu, 08:33: Today’s Collection of Flower Photos That Are Also Secretly Covers to Goth Albums https://t.co/7QWef6hXVg / one for… https://t.co/qIesp9tpsl
- Thu, 08:42: Writing https://t.co/BjaWxnTlGE / my mid-week Blog post #creative #writing #content https://t.co/Miqreprlqi
Mon, 04:44: "And that is just the point... how the world, moist and beautiful, calls to each of us to make a new and serious response. That's…
Sat, 12:04: Whatever happened to a telephone service where someone — a real person — answers the phone within three rings? God, I sound like…
Fri, 15:37: All these tables/firms ("ooh, aren't we clever") ranking companies for this or that. How about one shining a light on their…