- Fri, 12:01: @RWS_01 you read any of Bukowski? Not for the feint hearted 🤞
- Fri, 17:24: not long to go before a night of grief and mystery
- Fri, 17:31: I’m going to record a short monologue this weekend. I feel it’s time to share a few themes that are emerging right… https://t.co/4uDT5Gg00j
- Sat, 09:27: “The practice of love offers no place of safety. We risk loss, hurt, pain. We risk being acted upon by forces outsi… https://t.co/W7pJ9DuWqB
- Sat, 11:21: Blown away by last night’s event - A Night of Grief & Mystery with Stephen Jenkinson and Gregory Hoskins. Cognitive dissonance in play.
- Sat, 11:41: Stephen Jenkinson (part 1 of 7) Elderhood in a Time of Trouble https://t.co/P3GK7jNysm / a new interview. This one deals a lot with #grief.
Sun, 14:29: A morning spent in the garden. Good to get some mud on my hands and feel the cold. Sun, 18:03: Music is in my bones. London…
Thu, 12:18: I don't know why I bother organising the cushions on the sofa when the dog throws them all on the floor. #guiltyascharged…
Sun, 12:59: Meet the new breed of cabinet minister – too rubbish to fail | Sonia Sodha https://t.co/X1IIyNnCuz Sun, 14:41: Food poverty…