- Fri, 12:01: @RWS_01 you read any of Bukowski? Not for the feint hearted 🤞
- Fri, 17:24: not long to go before a night of grief and mystery
- Fri, 17:31: I’m going to record a short monologue this weekend. I feel it’s time to share a few themes that are emerging right… https://t.co/4uDT5Gg00j
- Sat, 09:27: “The practice of love offers no place of safety. We risk loss, hurt, pain. We risk being acted upon by forces outsi… https://t.co/W7pJ9DuWqB
- Sat, 11:21: Blown away by last night’s event - A Night of Grief & Mystery with Stephen Jenkinson and Gregory Hoskins. Cognitive dissonance in play.
- Sat, 11:41: Stephen Jenkinson (part 1 of 7) Elderhood in a Time of Trouble https://t.co/P3GK7jNysm / a new interview. This one deals a lot with #grief.
Mon, 13:26: Does the word ‘normal’ have any meaning? Everything seems at odds with everything else. Tue, 06:00: "The individual has always…
Sat, 13:58: Sitting quietly and undisturbed listening to Portishead - Glory Box. Doesn't get much better. Sat, 16:59: OLD HANDS - Stephen…