- Sat, 13:10: All the company I need today. I’m catching up on my reading. https://t.co/oOiBIbUgay
- Sat, 13:26: @kate_kjenkinson have you read any of Robinson Jeffers’ work? In particular The Double Axe.
- Sat, 13:29: Orion Magazine | Dark Ecology https://t.co/hcNZppbyFN
- Sat, 22:13: @HardenKurt where is the cigar from? Been meaning to buy myself one of these bad boys https://t.co/K1MvjYrv2p. My g… https://t.co/XeMYbu1RUp
- Sun, 05:47: “We refuse to turn off our computers, turn off our phone, log off Facebook, and just sit in silence, because in tho… https://t.co/cpNS9D1PAx
- Sun, 07:44: Quietmusic -- my favourite playlist of the week (on Mixcloud) by @musicinablender https://t.co/mxqCHgRmo5 https://t.co/lOQGGNHeRG
- Sun, 07:49: Changing the narrative https://t.co/srvdOTGgSG https://t.co/az8FYcMicd
- Sun, 08:13: @white_owly thanks 🙏 for the kind RT.
- Sun, 09:00: Out and about with me bestie https://t.co/SioLxbQ0kh
In a sense, as we are creative beings, our lives become our work of art. — Julia Cameron, The Artist's Way: A Spiritual Path to…
As you work with the tools in this book, as you undertake the weekly tasks, many changes will be set in motion. Chief among these changes will be…
Photo by Steve Johnson on Unsplash “Art enables us to find ourselves and lose ourselves at the same time.” ― Thomas Merton , No…