- Sat, 08:09: Another stunning sunrise https://t.co/sLQExg7OIi
- Sat, 08:44: Yesterday, we celebrated my daughter's 20th birthday. Trying now to remember her first day as a new born baby. Where has the time gone?
- Sat, 09:57: Invoking the muse https://t.co/L2rNhLb5dh / today's blog https://t.co/CFnD6vD4J2
- Sat, 11:03: rhonecast - Buddy Bench https://t.co/jfEbrvPIYp / a lovely little podcast from my friend @patrickrhone
- Sat, 12:03: A morning of writing ✍️ and listening to ambient music. Quiet at home with the youngest apparently revising.
- Sat, 12:10: I’ve spent this week immersed in the work of Rupert Spira. Much like Tara Brach deeply resonant with my journey to true self.
Wed, 15:47: "If there is ever to be any real peace on earth, all people need to relearn and reestablish the now diminished and hidden arts of…