- Sat, 08:09: Another stunning sunrise https://t.co/sLQExg7OIi
- Sat, 08:44: Yesterday, we celebrated my daughter's 20th birthday. Trying now to remember her first day as a new born baby. Where has the time gone?
- Sat, 09:57: Invoking the muse https://t.co/L2rNhLb5dh / today's blog https://t.co/CFnD6vD4J2
- Sat, 11:03: rhonecast - Buddy Bench https://t.co/jfEbrvPIYp / a lovely little podcast from my friend @patrickrhone
- Sat, 12:03: A morning of writing ✍️ and listening to ambient music. Quiet at home with the youngest apparently revising.
- Sat, 12:10: I’ve spent this week immersed in the work of Rupert Spira. Much like Tara Brach deeply resonant with my journey to true self.
Tue, 12:11: The solution is so often the problem. https://t.co/Z9vONv7Kiy Tue, 16:26: We're so in love with our thinking, as if that's…
Mon, 12:04: Why do I keep reading headlines that say "This is our last chance [to avert the climate catastrophe]" alongside other stories…
Sun, 12:19: Why should there a or any purpose to our life? Is that simply another story that we were forced or expected to consume from the…