- Sat, 08:09: Another stunning sunrise https://t.co/sLQExg7OIi
- Sat, 08:44: Yesterday, we celebrated my daughter's 20th birthday. Trying now to remember her first day as a new born baby. Where has the time gone?
- Sat, 09:57: Invoking the muse https://t.co/L2rNhLb5dh / today's blog https://t.co/CFnD6vD4J2
- Sat, 11:03: rhonecast - Buddy Bench https://t.co/jfEbrvPIYp / a lovely little podcast from my friend @patrickrhone
- Sat, 12:03: A morning of writing ✍️ and listening to ambient music. Quiet at home with the youngest apparently revising.
- Sat, 12:10: I’ve spent this week immersed in the work of Rupert Spira. Much like Tara Brach deeply resonant with my journey to true self.
I'm thinking of starting a new blog on handwriting and some of my favourite pens — biro, rollerball and ink (and of course Blackwing, if pencils are…
Wed, 12:47: I often think about the term 'small business'. Does it actually mean self-employment or simply working for yourself? I accept that…
I love this little post by Austin Kleon.