- Tue, 18:36: Told my wife's family it's going to be a vegan Boxing day. No response yet.
- Tue, 18:41: One for you @ProfNoelFitz. I'm sure you could improve his mobility. https://t.co/6dfy1uqCsP
- Tue, 18:44: @robdoubleyoo respect brother for continuing to share the worst and the most horrendous of speciesm/barbarism. Makes me cry.
- Tue, 18:47: @cabinporn I hope someone buys me the interior book for Xmas.
- Wed, 05:56: “Haiku is not a shriek, a howl, a sigh, or a yawn; rather, it is the deep breath of life.” ― Santoka Taneda, Mount… https://t.co/umtClhiBXa
But there was no need to be ashamed of tears, for tears bore witness that a man had the greatest of courage, the courage to…
Fat Man's Alley, South Brent, Devon "The realization that life isn’t our doing; we’re a movement of nature. Everything, just…
“Adam," my brother said, "let's not be the type of people who are afraid to live because we might die.” ― Sarah Henstra…