- Sat, 14:58: Jessie Reyez - This afternoon’s artist. _/|\_ https://t.co/w99xXmwcsh
- Sat, 17:45: So, all being well the middle daughter has decided to go to Uni next year - she'll be 20 - to study law. Cycling is… https://t.co/cZfGmmefkg
- Sat, 18:09: Finally got round to reading "Set Free" by Emma Slade. The sub-title says it all: "A life-changing journey from ban… https://t.co/rxlSllnHcr
- Sun, 06:00: “...and then, I have nature and art and poetry, and if that is not enough, what is enough?” ― Vincent Willem van Gogh
- Sun, 06:41: Quietmusic https://t.co/UBjrp0ptlT
- Sun, 07:44: My writing | on Patreon https://t.co/4EwwTD4FE0 / (If you're interested, it explains the direction of travel.) https://t.co/I65BU7gQbb
- Sun, 08:03: #45 - Be here now https://t.co/XzpF710VEC / this week's monologue on @podbeancom https://t.co/jAcYgpCQJ9
- Sun, 08:12: Loving the new @evernote update.
- Sun, 09:04: A chilly but stunning start to the day https://t.co/an0rwhWHnt
South Brent, nr. to the River Avon (2020) equanimity (n.) c. 1600, "fairness, impartiality," from French équanimité, from…
Today's picture. Again, it's the light that fascinates me.
“Adopt the pace of nature: her secret is patience.” ― Ralph Waldo Emerson Good morning. Tis early — not 5 am but close to it.…