- Sun, 12:01: A few pictures from the morning hike with my eldest daughter. https://t.co/9DYZ4viBse
- Sun, 12:43: Lost World - Emergence Magazine https://t.co/w7tPsxgaRs https://t.co/M8sV88kLwP
- Sun, 22:00: One for you @EvieSummerhayes https://t.co/rPfuHOJ81v
- Mon, 06:00: “The best people possess a feeling for beauty, the courage to take risks, the discipline to tell the truth, the cap… https://t.co/H7z41wI7Gl
- Mon, 06:00: “Everything we shut our eyes to, everything we run away from, everything we deny, denigrate, or despise, serves to… https://t.co/AzP7txMHOh
- Mon, 10:08: Waiting in Gatwick for my plane and then a nine hour flight. Still at least I might get a chance to catch up on my reading and write a bit.
- Mon, 10:22: RT @RobGMacfarlane: “If we miss this opportunity, we will probably not get another opportunity to save the high seas for another 40 years.…
I'm off social media. About time.
Tue, 15:37: I'm beginning to think that when it comes to the climate emergency, the whole subject of population ethics/anti-natalism is a taboo…
- 0 comments