- Thu, 12:43: Peter Owen Jones, Spiritual Ecology, Shifting Outlooks, 5 November 2016 https://t.co/9CNHLXQhpZ
- Thu, 17:28: RT @AnnieMueller: “The Year of Coming Undone” https://t.co/5Mvx3SWjZq
- Thu, 18:12: Listening to a beautiful @emergence_zine podcast with Joanna Macy.
- Thu, 21:42: “To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best day and night to make you like everybody else mean… https://t.co/sc7hqkpbFI
- Thu, 21:49: Off to see @Eminem on Saturday with the youngest. It's going to be epic.
- Fri, 06:25: “Life games reflect life aims. And the games men choose to play indicate not only their type, but also their level… https://t.co/hT1Fmc75w3
- Fri, 07:23: RT @LBCWiseCounsel: Those very kind people of @LOD_Law invited me to write something for a new report. It is such a privilege to be given a…
- Fri, 07:33: All of you | today's post on Patreon https://t.co/ZMwcs8au2l
- Fri, 08:00: John Clare, the poet of the environmental crisis – 200 years ago | George Monbiot https://t.co/dWiNP3ltdL / 206 ye… https://t.co/olSnmHpkz3
Tue, 12:11: The solution is so often the problem. https://t.co/Z9vONv7Kiy Tue, 16:26: We're so in love with our thinking, as if that's…
Mon, 12:04: Why do I keep reading headlines that say "This is our last chance [to avert the climate catastrophe]" alongside other stories…
Sun, 12:19: Why should there a or any purpose to our life? Is that simply another story that we were forced or expected to consume from the…